Rent, Lease or Buy Vending Machines
Rent, Lease or Purchase?
- To be competitive in today’s marketplace having the latest in technology puts you at an advantage.
- Vending businesses are capital intensive enterprises and you need working capital solutions when buying the highest cost item in vending, The Machine!!
- Renting or leasing machines is a good way to mitigate your initial investment expense.
- There is no question that owning your machines is less expensive in the long run.
- We understand vendor supplied financing is a convenient method to acquire the equipment you need without lengthy credit application process.
- We work with highly reputable lenders and financiers who are familiar with the vending model
- In addition we are happy to assist you with the following financing options
6 Month Terms
Approved accounts can pay a machine off interest free over a 6 month period of pre authorised direct debits.This kind of arrangement is ideal for businesses who are able to pay for their machine purchases with short term business cashflow.
3 Year and Greater Terms
Long term rental contracts are available with end term purchase options. Ideal for building business and cashflow sufficient to purchase the machine after a fixed term.